Baby lawyers for individuals with a brain injury are highly educated and trained. They are prepared to represent your best interests while navigating the medical, legal, and insurance systems. The professional baby lawyer understands and empathizes with your feelings of distress. They will analyze your case and tell you whether they can help you to get you the financial compensation that you deserve and need. They will focus their practice on medical malpractice cases like yours.
Brain Injury Baby Lawyers Can Help
Baby lawyers of individuals with a brain injury are personal injury lawyers who handle many cases. This means they are highly experienced in handling lawsuits brought by the parents of children with brain injuries. They skillfully navigate all of the legal hoops, paperwork, and medical issues. All of this means that while you are caring for your child, there is a team of legal experts working to get you the compensation that you need to meet all of the financial demands of having a baby with a brain injury.
Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional fails to follow accepted medical protocol. And, this negligent or careless action (or inaction) causes your baby to suffer a brain injury. Brain injury caused by a lack of oxygen is often caused by:
• an umbilical cord wrapped around your baby’s neck
• your baby was stuck and couldn’t proceed through the vaginal canal normally
• you attempted vaginal delivery for hours before a cesarean was performed
If your baby’s brain injury could have been prevented with due care, malpractice has occurred. In addition to a lack of oxygen, the following also cause brain injury:read review here!
• Genetic malformation
• Blood disease
• Maternal infection
It is always in your best interest to call a qualified baby lawyer who specializes in such cases right away. This way your lawyer can ensure that all legal timelines (such as the statute of limitations) are met and all evidence is preserved. Your attorney will tell you that you will receive a full legal consultation and case analysis free of charge. She will also explain the compensation that is expected to be received in your particular case. If you’re not sure if malpractice caused your baby’s brain suffers injury, here are some signs that it did:
• Any medical professional indicates that something should not have happened or it would have been better is something else had been done
• Your baby needed CPR and/or failed to breath upon birth. Your baby didn’t cry.
• Forceps or suction was used to birth your baby.
• Your baby was admitted to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and/or your baby stayed more than one night before being released
• Apgar tests scores were low
• The umbilical cord was wrapped around your baby’s neck.Checkout more tips from http://www.lfpress.com/2016/12/16/juror-in-baby-ryker-trial-died-by-suicide-lawyer-says-more-mental-health-resources-needed
Your brain injury baby lawyer will tell you that they understand what you’re going through. They will further tell you to call right away so that they and their legal team can get to work on your case right away, best ensuring that your legal interests are fully represented.